- Gallery 3 (2021-present)
- Heron Catch 0184 - Note Card
Heron Catch 0184 - Note Card
I went out to the marsh. It was supposed to get warm in the afternoon so I went in the morning. Normally its very quiet and it's just a lovely walk and meditation time. But I was pleasantly surprised that a few critters were wandering around.
After an hour or so, standing a bit behind a tree to be shaded from the direct sun, the Mom goose and goslings came swimming up! They turned to the left as they saw me and went across the opposite way. Then, behind me, I saw the grosbeak and a great crested fly catcher. I watched that was for quite a bit then turned around to see if the goslings were coming back. They were way across the water. I stayed focused on them as they meandered slowly, stopping to eat, flap and mimic goosey things the parents were doing. As I followed them, panning to the right, I was so shocked to see a pair of stilt legs! LOL
A great blue heron had flown in to hunt. So so grateful!
Note Cards -
- Watermark does not appear on final product.
- Bright white recycled paper is used for the card and envelope, sealed in a protective sleeve until you are ready to use it.
Heron Spiritual Meaning -
- Balance - Heron utilizes Air, Land and Water to survive. Keep the balance of three. For example - Work, Rest, Play
- Patience - Wait and Watch
- Observe - When the time us right, go for it!
When opportunities appear don’t be hesitant to reach out. Change is occurring so present yourself with confidence. Take advantage of change. The heron utilizes land, water and air to survive. What are you not utilizing that you have in front of you?