What is a Scottish Luckenbooth brooch?
The Luckenbooth Brooch is an enduring Scottish symbol of love, friendship and good luck, strongly associated with Edinburgh. Traditionally made of silver and sometimes set with a Cairngorm or gemstones, the Luckenbooth design is typically heart-shaped, or two hearts intertwined, surmounted by a crown. - Google
- Eye catching at any Celtic, Renaissance or Medieval Event.
- Wearable anywhere you need to know the time.
- Ideal for anyone that loves Celtic accessories.
- Approx. 2" x 2" x 3/4"
- Locking Clutch so it doesn't fall off.
- Replacement battery #SR626SW or #377
- My lifetime Guarantee from everything, except the washing machine!
ClipClocks® are my own invention and are hand created. The themed designs evolve from many different pieces, such as natural resources, pottery as well as new, used, antique and broken jewelry. Almost anything can be a ClipClock®!
Have a special piece you wish to be made into a ClipClock®?
Special Order Information:
- Email a photo of the piece
- Add dimensions, preferences in colors and time frame in the email
- If there is a loop, pin, or tack on it, realize it will be cut off.
- After I receive the piece in the mail, I will design it and get your approval before removing any part of it and adhering it together.
- You will receive a photo of the design by email with the cost plus any taxes and the shipping.
- Once approved and payment is received, I get to work.
- Return shipping usually within one week after payment is made.