Chickadee Nesting Twine 0392
Mr. Hubbard, the hubby, called to me and pointed out the window. Earlier he had fixed the twine that I had used to secure the homemade Baltimore oriole feeder I created last year. It held together so we're using it again. There, to my joy, was this little chickadee gathering the twine for its nest. Last year I used string and it wasn't touched, but this year it looks like we may need to replace the twine in the future!
Spiritual Meaning -
- Happiness - always chirping and fluttering about.
- Bravery - Fly's up to other larger birds fearless.
- Curiosity - will come right to you.
- Self-expression - watch their head tilt as you talk to them.
- A reminder of the value of friendship.
Be truthful. Falsehoods and deceptions will be seen. Do not fear, threats will pass and the truth will be known. Be flexible this will ensure happiness.