- Medieval / Fantasy
- Pelican and her Piety
Pelican and her Piety
Pelicans are instinctive nurturers and are a symbol of sacrifice and generosity.
The Pelican and her Piety is a representation of a pelican wounding her breast in order to nourish her young with her blood. Because of this action, this design is a symbol of the Redeemer, and of charity.
The Pelican and her Piety is a symbol often used by the Society of Creative Anachronism (SCA) Group as a badge of honor, with a laurel it is a higher honor.
This pewter piece is from Treasure Cast.
- Wear to Medieval, Fantasy or Renaissance themed events.
- Wearable anywhere you need to know the time.
- Approx. 2" x 2" x 3/4"
- Locking Clutch so it doesn't fall off.
- Replacement battery #SR626SW or #377
- My lifetime Guarantee from everything, except the washing machine!
ClipClocks® are my own invention and are hand created. The themed designs evolve from many different pieces, such as natural resources, pottery as well as new, used, antique and broken jewelry. Almost anything can be a ClipClock®!
Have a special piece you wish to be made into a ClipClock®?
Special Order Information:
- Email a photo of the piece
- Add dimensions, preferences in colors and time frame in the email
- If there is a loop, pin, or tack on it, realize it will be cut off.
- After I receive the piece in the mail, I will design it and get your approval before removing any part of it and adhering it together.
- You will receive a photo of the design by email with the cost plus any taxes and the shipping.
- Once approved and payment is received, I get to work.
- Return shipping usually within one week after payment is made