- Pirate Galley
- Anchor's Away
All brass pieces married together on a black backing create a great time piece for any sea faring adventurer!
Mermaids sit on each anchor hook singing their siren song.
Antiqued in black to bring out the details of the stampings.
- A perfect Piratical piece for a Pirate, Medieval or Renaissance Festival.
- Wearable anywhere you need to know the time.
- Approx. 3" x 2 1/4" x 3/4" in size.
- Locking Clutch so it doesn't fall off.
- Replacement battery #SR626SW or #377
- My lifetime Guarantee from everything, except the washing machine!
ClipClocks® are my own invention and are hand created. The themed designs evolve from many different pieces, such as natural resources, pottery as well as new, used, antique and broken jewelry. Almost anything can be a ClipClock®!
Have a special piece you wish to be made into a ClipClock®?
Special Order Information:
- Email a photo of the piece
- Add dimensions, preferences in colors and time frame in the email
- If there is a loop, pin, or tack on it, realize it will be cut off.
- After I receive the piece in the mail, I will design it and get your approval before removing any part of it and adhering it together.
- You will receive a photo of the design by email with the cost plus any taxes and the shipping.
- Once approved and payment is received, I get to work.
- Return shipping usually within one week after payment is made.
Replacement parts for your convenience. Minor adjustments, such as replaced tack pin and/or tension bar and a spiffing up all at no charge. Message me!
Replacement Clock Face
Available in gold or silver.
IMPORTANT >>> Look at the black base that is adhered to the decorative part of your ClipClock®. Please note if there is a splash of Yellow, White or if it has no color and is blank.
Choose the Clock Face Indicator Option for your ClipClock®, if you are unsure please send a photo via email.
(Due to my manufacturer discontinuing my clock faces, I have had to design a new one to be made. If you are in need of a clock face and your clock was purchased before 1/2010, please be prepared to change out the entire clock with my handy instructions OR mail your ClipClock back to me and I'll change it out for you and ship it immediately back to you.
I apologize for this inconvenience. ~Deanna)
Replacement Clutch Back
It is best to use this specific design clutch for your ClipClock®. The locking mechanism that latches to the tack is very strong and secures the timepiece to your clothes.
(Other styles, such as the pinch style, are created with thin metal and cannot hold the weight of a ClipClock® successfully.)
Silver ( nickel plate) color
ClipClock® Replacement Battery
Replacement batteries can be found at most any Retail Establishment.
#SR626SW and #377 are the same size if going to a Dept. Store, Pharmacy or Grocery Store looking for a ClipClock® battery.